/ /

Adventure of Heroes new server 020 Pompeii was launched

On his dark journey he'll take his trusty steed across the dust-covered west and participate in original adventure game events, 10 "Wanted" missions (with an accompanying quick draw mini-game), and be armed with 6 distinct weapons to do his bloody deeds with.Developer Herogo is one of the people betting on the idea of first-person dungeon crawlers finding lasting success on mobile game Adventure of Heroes.The photographs taken by the player within the game are compared to those that he took, nearly four decades back.

Adventure of Heroes is available for free from Google Play.Other historical elements found within the game include speeches from the Herogo, home movies, archival videos, and more.There are also new quests, 10 new achievements, and the new HD experience is incomparable with the original releases.A tavern, where you can participate in advanced quests for rarer items, and a tower of oblivion, which consists of online rpg adventure games, guarded by a team of 6 enemies on each floor.Herogo is synonymous with great mobile games, and they've proven it yet again with developer Herogo's gorgeous new retro-futuristic sci fi game Adventure of Heroes.

During my time with the beta, i was able to get some serious play without the need to purchase anything.I has IAP ranging from $.99 - $18.99 per item.The game is highly narrative, with dialog options helping to determine the ending of the game.Need a drink after a shootout?That being said, there are other facets to the game, and they will largely revolve around the player's ability to shoot photographs through Herogo's camera, at set points throughout the game.To wit, the aspiring hero will primarily rely on sword and shield when entering combat, but also augments those with other familiar items and weapons.This is also an introductory price, that will likely go up in the near future.

More information about the game,Click our official site:http://www.herogo.me/