/ /

Going global is a direction a lot of companies desire

Injury Robs Jeter Of Final Games With Rivera Pettitte - RealGM Wiretap
It occurred to Derek Jeter on Sunday afternoon while the New York Yankees were honoring Mariano Rivera that he has played his final game with the legendary closer and left-hander Andy Pettitte.

"Knowing that I'm not playing anymore this year saucony jazz rouge ," Jeter said, "I've played my last game with those two."

Jeter insisted that he hadn't considered the finality until Sunday. Rivera and Pettitte will retire after the season, while injuries have ended Jeter's campaign.

"I'm going to miss them a lot," Jeter said. "These guys have been brothers to me. We've been through quite a bit together. Pretty much everything you can experience on a field. In my whole professional career, I've been playing with at least one of them. So yeah saucony jazz noir , I'll definitely miss them."

Phillies Acquire Wigginton From Rockies - RealGM Wiretap The Phillies have acquired utilityman Ty Wigginton and cash from the Rockies in exchange for a player to be named later or cash. Wigginton batted .242 with 15 homers and 47 RBIs in 130 games last season. He played third base, first base, left field and right field. Arsenal Activates 隆锚125M Release Clause For Klaas Jan Huntelaar - RealGM Wiretap

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is on his way to London for a medical after Arsenal triggered his £12.75 million release clause at Schalke.

Huntelaar is a 31-year-old striker that has played for Schalke since 2010 after previous stops at Real Madrid, A.C. Milan and Ajax.

Huntelaar will address Arsenal's need at striker with Olivier Giroud out until December.

Angels Reach Deal With Sean Newcomb - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Angels reached an agreement on a contract with first-round pick Sean Newcomb hours before Friday's deadline.

Newcomb, the 15th overall selection last month saucony jazz original femme , signed for $2,518,400, more than the recommended $2,475 chaussures saucony pas cher ,600 for his slot.

Newcomb, who was a junior at the University of Hartford, went 8-2 with a 1.25 ERA -- the seventh-best ERA in the NCAA -- in 14 starts as batters hit just .162 against him.

Pedroia Avoids Wrist Fracture Serious Injury - RealGM Wiretap

Dustin Pedroia does not have a fracture in his left wrist, according to a source.

The source called the development "great news."

Pedroia was scratched from the lineup Sunday against the New York Yankees after reporting soreness in his left wrist.

It remains unclear when Pedroia will rejoin the Boston Red Sox.